Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've tried this before

I've tried this blogging thing before.. and have never made more than 3 posts on any of the blogs that I've started. Let's hope I can keep up with it this time.

I'll start with a little introduction. I am a 26 year old mother to 2 gorgeous little girls. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for 5 1/2 years. It really was love at first sight for us; though he would never admit that. It took A LOT to break down his "shell" so I could get to know him. Of course we have our fights, but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world; even on his bad days. I especially love him for putting up with me on my bad days.... which can be rather horrid at times.

I have some of the BEST friends anyone could ask for; and some of those friends I've never met in real life... and they're all MILES away. Hopefully someday, I can meet these amazing gals in person. Heather and Lindsay are my closest online friends; though Linz and I talk on the phone on occasion. They're both in Texas so maybe I need a trip to Texas :). My absolute best real life friend; aside from my amazing husband, is Andrea. We've been friends for 13 1/2 years and have been through so much together. There is NOTHING we don't talk about.

More to come later! It's late and I've got a big day ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment